Thai Yoga Massage - 2 Day Training with Maria Jakubik
TWO DAY TRAINING: June 22nd + 23rd
This Two Day Thai Massage Foundations course guides you through providing a complete 60-minute specialized Thai Yoga massage. They are performed on a mat on the floor. The practitioner guides the recipient through a series of yoga postures and gentle stretching while palming and thumbing along the body's "sen" (energy lines) and pressure points. This relieves muscular tension, increases circulation and balances the body by unblocking and dispersing energy.
Course Content and Outline:
The FourPillars of Thai Massage
- Body Mechanics
- Massage Techniques using your hands, knees, feet, and elbows.
Instruction on Thai Flow: Effortless Transitions Between Postures
- You are introduced to contraindications and safety.
- Care for the client and practitioner before, during, and post-massage.
- Massage techniques for shoulders, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet and how they correlate with the bodies energy lines.
- Learn how to integrate these valuable techniques and help make mindful adjustments in class.
About the Instructor: Maria Jakubik
Known for her kindness, and healing inherent in her nature, Maria hosts a myriad of trainings, events and workshops for and with other practitioners in the wellness community which include meditations, couple’s workshops, and one-on-one activities.
Maria began her career as a Respiratory Therapist where she worked at St. Peter's University Hospital in the NICU. This connection to the breath lead her to study Thai Yoga Therapy and that was the beginning of a beautiful journey that also lead to becoming a Reiki Master and Yoga Instructor and Yoga Therapy Certifications. During her Reiki sessions she is intuitively guided and each client receives a special healing message.