Kids Cooking Club: Goes International - Sundays
Starts Sunday, February 3rd from 4:00 - 5:30 pm
We are excited to continue our Kids Cooking Club this winter. Our new theme will be Cooking Club Goes International.
Children will spend 8 weeks together learning about and preparing traditional dishes from countries around the world. And we will even have guest Chefs in the kitchen to introduce them to new and interesting cuisine.
In this course, your children will:
- Discover a new international dish each week.
- Build culinary skills such as chopping and whisking.
- Apply math, science, and reading comprehension skills.
- Explore geography, culture, and nutrition through cuisine.
- Complete a culminating project and host an “Around the World Party."