Rhythm and Romp - Summer Music Camp (Ages 3-5)
AUGUST 14th - 17th
TUESDAY TO FRIDAY AFTERNOONS: 2-4:30pm
CHILD DROP OFF - Children Only (parents/guardians take a break)
$120 for the Week for Non-Members = $30 A DAY
$100 for the week for MEMBERS = $25 A DAY
- Music Camp + 30 mins Yoga + 30 Minutes of Indoor Playground Time with an ECE Certified Instructor / JK Teacher
- 1:3 RATIO of Children to Camp Instructor
- Healthy Snack provided by Namaste & Play (if you have food allergies or dietary restrictions/preferences you can provide your own snack)
- ONE WEEK PASS to the Indoor Playground for the family (to be used during the week of camp) for unlimited PLAY time during regularly scheduled hours. Siblings are included in this opportunity.***If you are a member you can GIFT the ONE WEEK PASS to a friend or family member (only valid during the week of camp and has no monetary value)***
SPECIAL NAMASTE & PLAY MEMBER PRICE of $25 per day
(for monthly and yearly members)
***ONLY 8 SPACES AVAILABLE***
This Pre-K music and movement class engages preschoolers natural love of music and imagination. With guidance from Miss Kacie and her sidekick Miss Blue, children will have opportunity to share in the joy of music making, all while developing confidence, self esteem, language skills, self regulation and social-emotional skill building.
- Engaging in creative expression and language through music and movement.
- Skill building in group participation and ensemble
- Playing instruments with emphasis on beat and rhythm patterns
- Experiencing a variety of sounds and how they are produced(instrumentation, speaking, singing)
- Attention and focus abilities
- Memorization and recall
- Detection of patterns, pitch, and timbre.
- Vocabulary expansion
- Working cooperatively in a group setting
One Week before camp you will receive all necessary forms. You are asked to fill them out and submit them electronically, or print them off, fill them out and bring them to camp on your first day.