Rhythm and Romp - Summer Music Camp (Ages 1 & 2)
AUGUST 13th - 16th
MONDAY TO THURSDAY MORNINGS: 9-11am
CHILD DROP OFF - Children Only (parents/guardians take a break)
$120 for the Week = $30 A DAY
- Music Camp + 30 mins Yoga + 30 Minutes of Indoor Playground Time with an ECE Certified Instructor / JK Teacher
- 1:3 RATIO of Children to Camp Instructor
- Healthy Snack provided by Namaste & Play (if you have food allergies or dietary restrictions/preferences you can provide your own snack)
- ONE WEEK PASS to the Indoor Playground for the family (to be used during the week of camp) for unlimited PLAY time during regularly scheduled hours. Siblings are included in this opportunity.***If you are a member you can GIFT the ONE WEEK PASS to a friend or family member (only valid during the week of camp and has no monetary value)***
SPECIAL NAMASTE & PLAY MEMBER PRICE of $25 per day
(for monthly and yearly members)
***ONLY 6 SPACES AVAILABLE***
At Namaste and Play's Summer Music Camp, Rhythm and Romp, your child is welcomed into a nurturing and playful environment where they will move, sing, play instruments and hear stories and rhymes.
The tiny tots class offers a vibrant space to explore newly developing movement and language skills with help from Miss Kacie and her sidekick Miss Blue!
- Sing song involving repetition, rhyme and movements.
- Introduction to sounds, basic music concepts such as keeping a steady beat, fast/slow, high/low and simple sounds through instrument play.
- Movement and exploration with scarves, instruments, and more!
Skills and Benefits
- Set foundation for pattern recognition, keeping a beat, and gross/fine motor coordination.
- Confidence, heightened body awareness and self regulation
One Week before camp you will receive all necessary forms. You are asked to fill them out and submit them electronically, or print them off, fill them out and bring them to camp on your first day.